The Next Generation of Precision Cooking
How It Works
The NuWave PIC2 is comprised of a series of induction coils (based on magnetic principles). These coils generate magnetic fields that produce a warming reaction in steel and iron-based pots and pans. In this way, heat is generated in the cookware and not on the cooktop surface, which is much more energy-efficient than traditional gas or electric ranges. Induction cooking is the most eco-friendly way to prepare meals because the method releases no toxins into the environment. Induction cooking emits no flame, so less residual heat is produced in your kitchen. The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 2 remains cool to the touch where the magnetic surface is not activated.
Energy Conservation: By using only 1300 watts, the NuWave PIC2 conserves up to 90% of the energy wasted by traditional gas or electric stovetops. The monthly savings on utility bills alone will pay for the appliance.
Safety: The NuWave PIC2's design requires no coils or open flame, eliminating the risk of fire. Automatic shut-off features enhance the cooktop's safety. Users can also take the ice cube challenge! Induction technology warms the pan, but the PIC2 surface remains cool to the touch.
Fast Cooking: Heating is immediate and temperature is precise with the NuWave PIC2. Features 6 different temperature settings that are adjustable in 10 degree increments. There's no guessing!
Lightweight & Portable: Because it weighs only 5.4 pounds, you can take the NuWave PIC2 anywhere you go! Use it indoors or out - anywhere with a standard U.S. electrical outlet.
Easy to Clean: Spills won't burn and stick to the cooktop surface. Just wipe and go!
Make Your Favorite Foods on the Go!
The NuWave PIC2 is the ultimate portable cooktop for buffets and catering, campers, boats and RVs. Its compact size is also ideal for hotels, college dormitories and even office lunchrooms! Cook healthy homemade meals anywhere! The NuWave PIC2 is more than just a cooktop alternative to traditional gas or electric stoves.
NuWave PIC2 Does It All!
How the NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 2 improves life!
Precise temperature control-food won't burn
No flame or red-hot coils (smoke-free)
Lightweight and portable
Easy to clean
Cooks a variety of foods
Pre-set stage cooking up to 100 Hours
- One of the most attractive features of induction cooking is its promotion of household safety when compared with traditional gas or electric cooking methods.
- a. Shatter-Resistant Surface
- From the internal mechanisms to the exterior, the PIC2 is designed for security and consumer peace of mind. The ceramic glass surface of the NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop is as sleek as it is durable. Engineering trials including a heat shock test at 760°F produced no breakage after 10 hours of cooking. Rapid cooling tests produced the same results. The NuWave PIC2 holds several patents pending, including one for its cutting edge ventilation system. Other induction cooktops are manufactured with inferior components that increase the risk of breakage or user injury.
- b. Reduces the Risk of Household Fire
- Our products are engineered for security and peace of mind. The regular use of the PIC2 renders the risk of a kitchen fire virtually impossible. The NuWave PIC2 facilitates the preparation of perfect foods without the hazards associated with open flames and hot coils. Extreme testing has shown that even a paper or cotton towel placed atop the surface of the NuWave PIC2 will not catch fire. The PIC2 is built with redundant engineering features to further promote safety, including an automatic shutoff feature that makes the unit that much more desirable in homes where pets, children and elderly individuals reside.
- c. Statistically Insignificant Component Failure Rate
- Household safety is very important at Hearthware. This is reflected in the quality of every component that goes into assembling a NuWave PIC2. The product boasts a 1 in 1,000 trillion rate for component malfunctions that could lead to a home fire hazard.