What is an Induction Cooktop?
Induction technology cooks faster and is one of the safest, most efficient methods of cooking. The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop will replace your gas or electric range for many reasons: the savings on your energy bill, the safety and security, the perfect results of your dishes and more. This versatile countertop appliance is also easy to clean.
Program cooking times and temperatures from "Warm" to "Sear," allowing you to prepare almost any food to perfection in a fraction of the time. With automatic shut off and other important safety features, the PIC reduces the risk of kitchen fire and is perfectly safe for use around children and animals.
The NuWave PIC is designed with a series of copper coils. These coils generate a safe magnetic field that penetrates into iron-based pots and pans. The molecules in the pan begin vibrating rapidly, colliding and creating heat. This heat spreads evenly throughout the pan. The cookware itself heats the food, rather than the cooktop surface. Try this test: put a pot of water on one half of the PIC and an ice cube on the other half. The water will boil while the ice cube stays cool.
The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop plugs into any electrical outlet and can be transported anywhere. Great for use in dormitories, campgrounds, boats, and even RVs! Donâ€™t hook up a flammable natural gas line or cook with a wasteful, inefficient electric cooktop.
- Energy Efficient: save money on gas and electricity!
- Faster Cooking: heating is immediate.
- Safe Cooking Method: no flame or no red-hot coils.
- Lightweight & Portable: plugs into any electrical outlet.
- Easy to clean: spills wonâ€™t burn and stick to the cooktop surface.
- Control panel with LCD display- features 6 different temperature settings, adjustable in 10 degree increments.
- Built-in sensors turn the PIC off automatically when no cookware is present.
- The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop emits no open flame and remains cool to the touch where the cooktop surface is not activated.
We have invested time and energy to ensure that the NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop is the safest cooking method available. Because it uses the power of induction technology, it wonâ€™t burn you! The surface of the Precision Induction Cooktop only reacts with magnetic pans, allowing the cooktop to remain cool when inactive. There are no open flames, making it much safer than gas.
- Ability to adjust temperature in 10 degree increments for more precise cooking.
- Temperature settings from "Low" to "Max/Sear" for quick and easy start.
- Use on low settings to act as a buffet warmer for parties.
- Delay function enables cooktop to start when you want it.
- Great for making sauces or melting chocolate and butter without a double boiler.
We have taken a great amount of time to make sure cooking with the Precision Induction Cooktop is the safest cooking method available on the market. Because it uses the power of induction, it cannot burn you! The surface of the Precision Induction Cooktop only reacts with magnetic pans, allowing the cooktop to remain cool where not activated. For example, you can put a pot of water on one half of the cooktop and an ice cube directly onto the other half - the water in the pot will boil while the ice cube stays cool. There are no open flames, making it much safer than gas.
- Related link - U.S. Fire Admin./NFDC report on Kitchen Fires
- Related link - Precision Cooktop Owner's Manual
- Model #: 30121
- 120 Volt, 60 Hz, 1300 Watts
- Weight: 5.4 lbs
- Diameter of the heating element: 8.5-inches
NuWave PIC Rating
I love that I can take the Precision Induction Cooktop wherever I want to go. I took it to the dock while at the lake and to fondue at a friend's house. I like that I can cook a whole meal at one time. Read More
NuWave PIC Rating
received my PIC yesterday and just trying several things last night I am amazed with the unit. My other portable induction cooktops don't give me the options as the PIC. I would highly recommend the PIC to everyone on the edge of purchasing one. Read More
-Carl – Memphis, TN
NuWave PIC Rating
My PIC is here. What an appliance. Prepared breakfast on Sunday morning. Perfect scrambled eggs and turkey bacon. Toast from the NuWave oven. Spanish rice tonight. Planning for the chili that appears in the cookbook. An excellent cookbook by the way. Read More
-Larry – Champaigne, IL
- FREE BONUS GIFT!
(just pay s&p)
1- 9-inch PerfectGreen Omelet Pan
1- 10-inch PerfectGreen Sauce Pan
1- 3 1/2 Quart Saute Pan
1- Premium Glass Lid
1- Steamer Basket
1- Fondue Set
8- Fondue Forks